Attorney focused on real estate transactions and litigation.
Sometimes you need help.
Nobody wants to hire a lawyer. They're expensive. And when the project is done, there's nothing to show for it but densely worded documents that only other lawyers can understand.
But sometimes they're necessary. Like if you're looking to buy or sell real estate and just need someone for "the paperwork." Or you were under contract, and now there is a dispute about the earnest money. Maybe you need an easement or other legal document to tidy up your use or ownership of the property. Or - unfortunately - you're headed towards a dispute with a neighbor. In all of these instances, you'll likely benefit from some legal assistance.
If you need a lawyer, you want a good one.
I've been practicing law in Seattle since 1999. Since 2005, I've focused my practice on residential real estate. I've successfully handled hundreds of matters, both transactions and litigation. I've tried cases to a judge, to a jury, and on appeal. I would love to chat with you about your legal matter and whether you need to incur the cost of an attorney.
- Complete legal counsel regarding residential real estate.
- Diligent yet balanced advocacy that does not worsen the situation or needlessly increase costs
- Insight on the real estate process gleaned from over a decade of experience.
- $500 due up front, good for the first three hours of my billed time.
- All further time billed at $250 per hour.
- Depending on your matter, I may be able to offer you a set flat fee.
- In the rare instance, I will take a case on a contingent basis (I get paid only when you get paid).
Contact me for a free consultation about your matter.
I am always happy to speak on the phone about your situation. I won't give you any legal advice or be your attorney. But I can help you to get a better understanding of what is going on and whether you need to incur the high cost of a lawyer.